Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nononymous and KlazartSC

Hello fellow RTS enthusiasts!

KlazartSC

I would like to enlighten you to audio commentators to both Starcraft and Warcraft 3 that will change your entire perspective on the game(s).

KlazartSC is a Starcraft commentator on YouTube. He has a very large amount of videos. If you like fast-paced, in-the-moment commentary, this is the guy for you. Klazart can speak faster than anyone I've ever heard when the heat gets heavy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KlazartSC

Nononymous

Nononymous is a Warcraft 3 audio commentator also on YouTube. I must say that he is the best commentator I have yet heard. He is funny, informative, and RTS-enthusiast nerdy. There is so much to learn from Nononymous that can be applied to W3 as well as other RTS. I strongly reccomend you check him out. For a small example of his stuff, see my article on the Human Hero: Archmage. There is a clip of a Nononymous commentary on that article.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nonnonymous


Enjoy!
-Kibble

No comments:

Post a Comment